24 years acting in corporate-legal areas, working with reputable local law firms, and having solid experience in rendering legal assistance to medium and big size local and international companies focused in corporate operations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, compliance, intellectual property, negotiation and drafting of local and international contracts, in addition to consultancy related to foreign capital and banking regulation.
- Post-graduation in corporate law and economics at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
- School of Law at Universidade Paulista
- Graduated in the Global Leadership course, coordinated by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in United States and Canada
- Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Legal officer of ANEFAC – National Association of Finance, Administration and Accountancy Executives
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC)
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Lexology – Getting the Deal Through – Corporate Governance 2020
- World Bank’s Doing Business collaborator 2020-2021